Sorry there are no Photos of this watch at this time.
Rolex Submariner RED SS/SS Circa 1971
Rolex RED Submariner 1680, Oyster Perpetual Date, Reference 1680, Stainless Steel on an Original (9315) Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet with (580) Endlinks, Automatic, Submariner indicated in RED font above 660ft = 200M, Date Window with Magnifying Bubble at 3 O'Clock, Centered Sweep Second Hand, COSC, Size: 40mm, Thickness: 15mm, Acrylic crystal, Screw-Down Crown, Circa 1971, Water Resistant to 660ft, Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- GMT Master 16750 SS Pepsi Bezel NICE c. 1985
- Explorer II 1655 Freccione c. 1983 NICE PATINA
- Explorer II Steve McQueen 1655 Freccione VERY NICE Mark 4
See Our New Arrivals First