Omega Speedmaster SS/SS
Omega, Reference: 3570.50 Speedmaster "First Watch Worn on the Moon", Stainless Steel on a Stainless Steel Bracelet, Manual Wind Movement, Chronograph, Diameter: 42mm, Thickness: 14mm, Water Resistant to 100ft, Excellent Condition European Watch Co. Box and Warranty Card.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Seamaster Planet Ocean 37mm Co Axial Blue Dial Titanium
- Seamaster Planet Ocean Co-Axial Blue Dial SS
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 42MM
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial Chronograph
- 1957 Trilogy Set Limited Edition UNWORN
See Our New Arrivals First