Blancpain Tourbillon YG
Blancpain 2125, Tourbillon, Reference 2125-1418-53, 18K Yellow Gold Case on a Strap with a 18K Yellow Gold Buckle, Automatic Movement, Date at 9 O'Clock, Power Reserve Indicator at 6 O'Clock, Diameter: 38mm, Thickness: 11mm, White Dial With Applied Index Numerals, Luminescent Hands and Hour Indicators, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant to 10 atm, Display Back, New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Chronograph Ocean Commitment I
- Villeret Monopusher Rattrapante Chronograph
- Fifty Fathoms Milspec 1 Radium "Double Swiss" Circa 1963 FULL GLOSS
- Villeret Jubilee Perpetual Calendar 18K Rose Gold
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe SS 2021
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Ceramic Bucherer Blue Limited Edition
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph Ceramic 2022
See Our New Arrivals First