Blancpain Le Brassus Split Plat
Blancpain 4246F, Le Brassus, Reference: 4246F-3442-55B, Platinum Case on a Strap with a 18K White Gold Deployant Buckle, Automatic Movement, Caliber: 40F6, Choronograph with Split-Seconds, (Split Function gets activated by the Pusher on the Crown), Fly-Back Function, Date at 6, Power Reserve Indicator at 12, Opaline Dial with Applied Silver Roman Numerals, Diameter: 42mm, Thickness: 15.1mm, 40 Hours Power Reserve, Water Resistant to 50 Meters, Limited Edition to 100 Pieces, Display Back, New.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Villeret Monopusher Rattrapante Chronograph
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph SS / SS 2021
- Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Yellow Gold Green Dial UNWORN
- Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph Ceramic 2022
- Air Command AC01 Flyback Chronograph Limited
- Portofino Chronograph Blue Dial SS / 150 years
- Daytona 116500LN Ceramic Bezel SS / White Dial
See Our New Arrivals First