IWC Fliegerchronograph Quartz Strap
IWC, Fliegerchronograph, Reference: 3740-01, (3740 is an Earlier Watch with Plexiglas, whereas 3741-01 is a Later Model with Sapphire Crystal), 18k Yellow Gold on a Strap with 18k Yellow Gold Buckle, Mechaquartz Movement, Black Dial with Arabic Numerals and Luminous Hands, Date, Small Seconds at 6 O'clock, Diameter: 36 mm, Thickness: 11 mm, Water Resistant, Like New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Portuguese Chronograph Classic SS Laureus Limited Edition
- Pilot Chronograph SS Le Petite Prince
- Portuguese Chronograph SS Lacquered Dial 150th Anniversary Limited
- Big Pilot Stainless 7 Day "Rodeo Drive" Ceramic Limited Edition
- Big Pilot Big Date Spitfire Edition "Mission Accomplished" LIMITED
- Portugieser Autmoatic 7 Day Burgundy Dial
- Mark XVIII "Laureus Sport for Good" Limited
See Our New Arrivals First