Sorry there are no Photos of this watch at this time.
Rolex Silver Manual
Rolex, Silver Case on a Strap, Manual Wind Movement, Small Seconds, 15 (Fifteen) Jewels, Guilloche Dial with Black Arabic Numerals, Diameter: 28 mm, Thickness: 9.5 mm, Domed Acrylic Crystal, Circa 1935, Good Condition with European Watch Co. Box and Warranty Card.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Fifty Fathoms Milspec 1 Radium "Double Swiss" Circa 1963 FULL GLOSS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Explorer II 1655 Freccione c. 1983 NICE PATINA
- 3418 Steel Calatrava "Convertible" ORIGINAL CERT
See Our New Arrivals First