Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean SS/SS
Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Planet Ocean, Reference: 2201.51.00, Stainless Steel on a Stainless Steel Bracelet, Chronometer, Automatic Movement, Date at 3 O'Clock, Sweep Seconds Hand, Black Dial with Luminescent Hands and Hour Indicators, Orange 12-9-6, Diameter: 42mm, Thickness: 14.5mm, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant to 2000ft, New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Seamaster Planet Ocean Co-Axial Blue Dial SS
- De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
- Speedmaster 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 42MM
- Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial Chronograph
- 1957 Trilogy Set Limited Edition UNWORN
See Our New Arrivals First