Patek Philippe Annual Calendar YG/YG, 5036J
Patek Philippe 5036, Annual Calendar, Reference 5036J, 18k Yellow Gold on an 18k Yellow Gold Bracelet, Automatic, Annual Calendar, Day, Date, Month, Moon Phase, Power Reserve Indicator, Diameter: 37 mm, Thickness: 11mm, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant to 2.5 atm, Like New with Box and Papers.
More about Annual Calendar YG/YG, 5036J
The Patek Philippe 5036 G Annual Calendar in 18K white gold has an 18K matching bracelet with twin folding claps that will gently hug your wrist. This automatic movement introduced in 1999 and since replaced, has moon phases, day and month sub-dials, and center sweep seconds with an outer minute track. The power indicator is a 12 o'clock and it's good for 48 hours; unlike the newer indicators, this is the older style dial with tiny red dots at the warning range. It was made in white, yellow, and rose gold. It has a two-part case with a screw down see-through case back so you can watch the Caliber 315 movement spin its Gyromax balance at 21,600 vibrations per hour. There are 316 individual parts, 35 jewels, a flat balance-spring and a 21K gold rotor, and the case is only 11mm thin. The gold leaf-shaped hands and white gold Roman numerals have tritium inlays. The movement, dial, and case are all signed.
The European Watch Company Process
You May Also Like:
- Royal Oak Openworked Perpetual Calendar 18K Yellow Gold FIRST SERIES
- Sky Dweller 326238 Black Dial 18k Yellow Gold / OysterFlex 2021
- 5004J Perpetual Calendar Split Second Chronograph 5004 18K Yellow Gold
- Day Date President 118238 Green Dial 18K Yellow Gold
- Annual Calendar 5146/1R Cream Dial 18K Rose Gold / Bracelet
- Chronograph Annual 5905P Calendar Platinum / Black Dial
- Tourbillon Pour le Merite 701.001 18k Yellow Gold
See Our New Arrivals First