IWC Pilot's Watch Manual Wind 3254-04
IWC 3254 Vintage Collection Pilot's Watch, Ref. 3254-04 or IW325404, White gold on a Strap with a white gold Buckle, Manual Wind Movement, Small Seconds at 6 O'Clock, Black Dial with Luminescent Hands and Hour Indicators, 46 Hour Power Reserve, Bi-Rotating Bezel, Diameter: 44mm, Thickness: 12mm, Sapphire Crystal, Display Back, Water Resistant, Like New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Nautilus 3711 18K White Gold Black Dial RARE + SERVICED
- Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Calendar 18k White Gold
- Calatrava 5153G Automatic 18K White Gold LONDON Limited Edition
- Perpetual Calendar Chronograph 5270G Blue Dial "CHIN" RARE
- GMT Alarm "Le Reveil du Tsar" 18K White Gold
- Edward Piguet 2636BC Tourbillon White Gold Mother of Pearl Dial
- Annual Calendar 5960/01G Chronograph White Gold Blue Dial 2021
See Our New Arrivals First