Patek Philippe Vintage Manual Wind 18K YG Circa 1955
Patek Philippe 2507 J Vintage Manual Wind, 18k Yellow Gold on a Strap, Manual Wind Movement, Gyromax Balance, 18 Jewels, Geneva Seal, Silver Honeycomb Textured Dial with Gold Indexes, Diameter: 32.5mm, Thickness: 8 mm, Circa 1955, Excellent Condition with Patek Philippe Archive Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- 10 Day 5100J Power Reserve 18K Yellow Gold LIMITED FULL SET
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Fifty Fathoms Milspec 1 Radium "Double Swiss" Circa 1963 FULL GLOSS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Explorer II 1655 Freccione c. 1983 NICE PATINA
See Our New Arrivals First