A. Lange und Sohne A. Lange & Sohne Pocket Watch
A. Lange und Sohne, Signed Glashutte A. Lange and Sohne, Size 16 movement, .900 Silver Case, Pin-Set, Diameter: 51mm, Thickness: 13mm, 21 jewels (4 are gold-set), The movement is signed "Deutsche Uhrenfabrikation Glashutte, Beautifully designed with a Gold Escape Wheel and Pallet Fork and an Bi-metallic Balance Wheel, Steel Hair-Spring, The Lids are Numbered to Match the Movement, Excellent Condition, Circa 1890's.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Fifty Fathoms Milspec 1 Radium "Double Swiss" Circa 1963 FULL GLOSS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Explorer II 1655 Freccione c. 1983 NICE PATINA
- 3418 Steel Calatrava "Convertible" ORIGINAL CERT
See Our New Arrivals First