Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Black Dial '50th Anniversary' SS/SS LIMITED
Omega Speedmaster '50th Anniversary' Limited Edition to 5957, First Watch Worn on the Moon, Reference: 3188.8.131.52.01.001 or 31130423001001, Stainless Steel on a Stainless Steel Bracelet, Manual Wind Movement, Chronograph, Diameter: 42mm, Thickness: 14mm, Water Resistant to 100ft, Like New with Original Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Laureato EVO3 Black Dial SS/SS
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
- Portuguese Chronograph SS Lacquered Dial 150th Anniversary Limited
- Speedmaster 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial Chronograph
See Our New Arrivals First