Rolex GMT Master Brown Nipple Dial "Root Beer" Bezel 1973 40MM
Rolex 1675 GMT Master Root Beer, Reference: 1675, Stainless Steel with "Root Beer" Bezel, Brown Dial with Tritium Luminescent "Nipple" Hour Markers, Water Resistant to 100 Meters, Date at 3 O'Clock, Second Time Zone, Circa 1973, Diameter: 40mm, Thickness: 12mm, Like New with Box and European Watch Co. Warranty Card.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Sky Dweller 326238 Black Dial 18k Yellow Gold / OysterFlex 2021
- GMT Master Transitional "Pepsi Bezel" Matte Dial Circa 1984
- GMT Master II 18K SS Black Dial 2004
- Sky Dweller 326939 18K White Gold / White Gold
- Sky Dweller 326933 Steel & Yellow Gold Champagne Dial 2022
- GMT Master II 18K / SS Black Dial
See Our New Arrivals First