Omega De Ville Co-Axial Prestige Silver Dial 39MM
Omega De Ville Co-Axial Prestige Small Seconds, Reference: 4813.30.01 or 48133001, Stainless Steel on a black alligator strap with a Stainless Steel Buckle, Automatic Movement (Caliber 2202), COSC, Small Seconds at 6 o'clock, Silver Dial with Applied Roman Numerals, Diameter: 39mm, Thickness: 10mm, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant, Like New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Seamaster Planet Ocean Co-Axial Blue Dial SS
- De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
- Speedmaster 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 42MM
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial Chronograph
- Seamaster Green dial Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer Ceramic
See Our New Arrivals First