Rolex Date SS / 14K White Roman Dial Circa 1986 34MM
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date, Reference 15053, Stainless Steel and 14k Yellow Gold on a Stainless Steel and 14k Yellow Gold Jubilee Bracelet, Automatic Movement, Date, Centered Sweep Seconds Hand, White Dial with Applied Gold Roman Numerals, COSC, 885xxx0(1986), Diameter: 34mm, Thickness: 11mm, Sapphire Crystal, Excellent Condition with Original Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1979 " Great White"
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Fifty Fathoms Milspec 1 Radium "Double Swiss" Circa 1963 FULL GLOSS
- Datejust Blue Roman Dial Jubilee 18K / SS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Explorer II 1655 Freccione c. 1983 NICE PATINA
See Our New Arrivals First