Cartier Privee Collection Tank Normale WGTA0109 Platinum UNWORN
Cartier WGTA0109 Privee Collection Tank Normale, Released in 2023 and limited to only 200 pieces worldwide, based on a design first launched in 1922, platinum on an alligator strap with a matching platinum tang buckle, manual-winding Cartier caliber 070, satin finished gray dial with black Roman numeral hour markers, ruby cabochon on the crown, sapphire crystal, water resistant to 30 meters, size: 32.6mm x 25.7mm (including lugs), thickness: 6.9mm. Unworn with box and papers dated 2023.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Perpetual Calendar 3970P Platinum Black Diamond SERVICE SEALED
- Octa Divine Automatic Platinum 36mm RARE FULL SET
- Cartier Santos Dumont Platinum WGSA0053 Limited Edition UNWORN
- Vagabondage II Platinum RARE FULL SET
- Perpetual Calendar Platinum Blue Dial 5140P
- 5204P Split Second Perpetual Calendar Chronograph PLATINUM
- Lange 1 101.025 Platinum "STEALTH" Silver Dial 1999
See Our New Arrivals First