IWC Vintage Ingenieur 18K Yellow Gold Silver Dial
IWC Ingenieur 666 AD, 666AD, 18K yellow gold on a strap with a matching yellow gold buckle, automatic, caliber 8531, date at 3 o'clock, centered sweep seconds hand, silver dial, luminescent hands and hour plots above the applied hour indicators, acrylic crystal, diameter: 36.3mm, thickness: 13.1mm, Excellent Condition with IWC archive certificate showing an original date of sale in March of 1960.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Vintage Speedmaster c. 1969
- Gilt 5513 Submariner Meters First AMAZING DIAL Circa 1964
- Vintage "Hour Glass" 18k ROSE Gold c. 1960's RARE
- Autavia 2446 Panda Chronograph
See Our New Arrivals First