Omega Constellation Co-Axial Master Chronometer SS
Omega Constellation Co-Axial Master Chronometer 184.108.40.206.06.001, 13133412106001, stainless steel on a leather strap, automatic movement, date at 6 o'clock, sweep second hand, luminescent hands and hour indicators, constellation star at 6 o'clock, rhodium-grey dial with applied black faceted indexes, sapphire crystal, water resistant to 100 meters, diameter: 41mm, thickness: 10.8mm, Like New with original box and papers dated March 2022.
More about Constellation Co-Axial Master Chronometer SS
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
- Speedmaster Professional 105.002 c.1962
- Vintage Speedmaster Professional SS / 1506 Bracelet Super sharp case
- Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 42MM
- Vintage Speedmaster Professional SS CB CASE RARE c. 1967
- Speedmaster Chronograph Black Dial '50th Anniversary' LIMITED
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
See Our New Arrivals First