Rolex 1803 Day Date 18K YG Linen Dial circa 1978 SERVICED
Rolex 1803 Oyster Perpetual Day Date Linen Dial, 18K yellow gold on a strap with a matching 18k yellow gold tang buckle, automatic Rolex caliber 1556 movement, date, day, COSC, non-quick set, centered sweep seconds hand, silver "linen" dial with applied yellow gold indices, lume plots are intact, matching patina with luminous hands, acrylic crystal, 506XXXX (1978), diameter: 36mm, thickness: 12mm. Excellent Condition. This watch was just fully serviced.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Day Date President 118238 Green Dial 18K Yellow Gold
- Day Date President OMAN KHANJAR Champagne Dial 18K Yellow Gold 36MM
- 1803 Day Date 18K Yellow Gold circa 1969
- Day Date President 118238 Meteorite Diamond Dial 18K Yellow Gold
- Vintage Datejust Florentine Finish 18k Yellow Gold C. 1978 RARE
- Submariner 126618 18K Yellow Gold Black Dial
- Day Date Presidential Black Motif Dial / Yellow Gold 40MM
See Our New Arrivals First