Rolex Chronograph 2508 Circa 1938
Rolex Chronograph 2508 Antimagnetic, stainless steel case, manual wind Valjoux caliber 22 movement, 30-minute chronograph, original silver dial with multiple scales has developed a cream colored patina, original hands, snapback caseback, acrylic crystal, 512XXX serial (circa 1938), diameter: 35mm, thickness: 13mm, Very well preserved example in Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1984 " Great White"
- Daytona 116520 P-Series Cream Dial SS
- Daytona 16520 A Series Black Dial Zenith
- Vintage GMT Master "Pepsi Bezel" SS 1976 complete
- Daytona 116500LN Ceramic Bezel SS / White Dial
See Our New Arrivals First