Rolex Cellini "King Midas" Manual Wind Yellow Gold
Rolex Cellini "King Midas" 4126, asymmetric left-handed 18K yellow gold case on a strap with a tang buckle, winding crown at 9 o'clock, manual wind Rolex 1602 movement, champagne dial with applied indices and gold baton hands, bezel is decorated with a pyramid motif, diameter: 28mm, thickness: 5mm. Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Cartier Gondole Jumbo Horizontal 18k Yellow Gold
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Gilt 5513 Submariner Meters First AMAZING DIAL Circa 1964
- Vintage "Hour Glass" 18k ROSE Gold c. 1960's RARE
- Vintage Memovox Polaris TROPICAL E859
See Our New Arrivals First