IWC Portugieser Chrono Blue
IWC 3714, Portugieser Chronograph, Reference 3714-32, Dedicated to "The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation," Limited & Numbered Edition of 2000 Pieces World-wide, Stainless Steel on a Strap with a Stainless Steel Buckle, Automatic, Chronograph, Small Seconds at 6 O'clock, Electric Blue Dial with Silver Hands and Numbers, Diameter: 41mm, Thickness: 12.5mm, 44 Hours Power Reserve, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant to 3 atm, Like New.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Portuguese Chronograph Classic SS Laureus Limited Edition
- Pilot Chronograph SS Le Petite Prince
- Portuguese Chronograph SS Lacquered Dial 150th Anniversary Limited
- Big Pilot Stainless 7 Day "Rodeo Drive" Ceramic Limited Edition
- Big Pilot Big Date Spitfire Edition "Mission Accomplished" LIMITED
- Portugieser Autmoatic 7 Day Burgundy Dial
- Mark XVIII "Laureus Sport for Good" Limited
See Our New Arrivals First