Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Tourbillon Number Two Platinum
Jaeger-LeCoultre, Reverso Tourbillon, Reference 217.64.40, Platinum on a Strap with a Platinum Deployant Buckle, Manual Wind Movement, Slate Grey Dial with Arabic Numerals, Small Seconds, Power Reserve Indicator at 12 O'clock, Back Case shows the Tourbillon System, Sapphire Crystal on Both Sides, Limited Edition to 500 Pieces, 40 Hour Power Reserve, Size: 26mm x 36mm (Not including Lugs), Water Resistant to 100 Feet, Like New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Royal Oak Openworked Perpetual Calendar 18K Yellow Gold FIRST SERIES
- Octo Finissimo Extra Thin Ceramic Black 40mm
- Split Second 5370P Platinum BLUE Enamel Dial UNWORN
- 5004J Perpetual Calendar Split Second Chronograph 5004 18K Yellow Gold
- 5236P In Line Perpetual Calendar Platinum Blue Dial
- Datograph Perpetual 740.036 Calendar Tourbillon Chrono Platinum RARE
- Octo Finissimo Skeleton Titanium Bracelet
See Our New Arrivals First