Sorry there are no Photos of this watch at this time.
Breguet, Tourbillon, Reference: 3350, 18k Yellow Gold on a Strap with an 18K Yellow Gold Buckle, Manual Wind Movement, Guilloche Silvered Solid Gold Dial with Painted Radial Roman Mumerals on a Plain Eccentric Ring Dial at 12 O'Clock, Subsidiary 3-arm Seconds Hand on the Tourbillon Shaft, Size: 36mm, Thickness: 9.5mm, Sapphire Crystal, Display Back, Hand Decorated and Crafted, Water Resistant to 100ft, Like New with Box and Papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Royal Oak Openworked Perpetual Calendar 18K Yellow Gold FIRST SERIES
- Villeret Monopusher Rattrapante Chronograph
- Perpetual Calendar Chronograph 5270G Blue Dial "CHIN" RARE
- 5004J Perpetual Calendar Split Second Chronograph 5004 18K Yellow Gold
- Perpetual Calendar 5320G Grand Complication 18K WG
- Retrograde Perpetual 5050P Calendar Platinum
- 5236P In Line Perpetual Calendar Platinum Blue Dial
See Our New Arrivals First