Cartier Tonneau XL Paris 18k Yellow Gold Circa 1990s
Cartier 494-91 Tonneau XL Paris, 18K yellow gold case is in outstanding condition with well defined bevels and appears to have never been polished and is developing a charming patina, on an alligator strap with 18K yellow gold tang buckle, manual wind caliber 78-1 , cream guilloche dialwith sword shaped blued steel hands, painted black Roman numeral hour markers, blued steel hands, sapphire cabochon crown, glass crystal, size: 26mm x 42mm (including lugs), thickness: 8.3mm. Excellent Condition with Cartier box.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Tank Americaine 1735 Collection Privee 18K Yellow Gold
- Privee Collection Tortue Monopoussoir Chronograph 18K Yellow Gold
- Day Date President 118238 Green Dial 18K Yellow Gold
- Cartier Gondole Jumbo Horizontal 18k Yellow Gold
- Grand Reveil Perpetual Calendar Platinum
- Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Moonshine Gold
- Vintage Datejust Florentine Finish 18k Yellow Gold C. 1978 RARE
See Our New Arrivals First