Jaeger LeCoultre Jaeger-LeCoultre Navigators Pocket Watch 467/2
Jaeger-LeCoultre vintage Navigators pocket watch, stainless steel open face case, manual wind movement, 18J, adjusted 8 positions, heat, cold and isochronism, silver dial with silver black markers and blued hands, Syringe hands, diameter: 49mm thickness: 8.8mm, case number 4451XXX, movement number 467/2, circa late 1930"s, this pocket watch is in Excellent condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Vintage Memovox Automatic Blue Tuxedo Dial SS
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Vintage Speedmaster c. 1969
See Our New Arrivals First