Jaeger LeCoultre Vintage Memovox Automatic Blue Tuxedo Dial SS
Jaeger LeCoultre Vintage Memovox E855 Blue Tuxedo Dial, E 855, stainless steel case on a leather strap, mechanical bumper automatic movement, caliber K825, alarm, centered sweep seconds hand, perfect silver and blue tuxedo dial with applied blue enamel indexes, circa 1960s, diameter: 36.5mm, thickness: 13mm, Excellent Condition with European Watch Company Pouch.
More about Vintage Memovox Automatic Blue Tuxedo Dial SS
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Vintage Speedmaster c. 1969
- Vintage Sea Dweller Circa 1984 " Great White"
- Vintage Memovox Polaris TROPICAL E859
See Our New Arrivals First