Patek Philippe Calatrava 3919 18K Yellow Gold EARLY
Patek Philippe 3919 Calatrava 3919J 3919-001, 18k yellow gold case on a strap with a matching 18k yellow gold tang buckle, manual wind Patek Philippe 215 PS movement, white lacquer dial with painted black Roman numerals, black leaf-shaped hands, small seconds, sapphire crystal, diameter 33mm, thickness 6.5mm. Like New with original Patek box and papers dated May 1987.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Submariner 5513 "Meters First" SS Rivet Bracelet c. 1967
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Vintage Speedmaster c. 1969
- Gilt 5513 Submariner Meters First AMAZING DIAL Circa 1964
- Vintage Speedmaster Professional SS CB CASE RARE c. 1967
- Daytona 126515 18K Rose Gold Oysterflex Diamond Dial NEW MODEL
- Vintage Seamaster 300 SS Circa 1961
See Our New Arrivals First